Choose one non-human subject, and portray it in minimum 3 different emotional expressions.
– Peace, serene, calm, harmonious, tranquil
– Happy, cheerful, satisfied, delighted, joyful
– Progressive, active, advancing
– Lonely, abandoned, desolate, solitary
– Sad, gloomy, miserable, depress, solemn
– Chaos, disorder, turmoil, mess
Initial Idea Generation:
flowers: Sunflower (Cheerful)/ flower remains (Mess)/ flower against other flowers (Lonely)
Rings: Couple Ring (Joyful)/ Old ring against New Shiny Ring (Abandoned)/ Old ring (Depress)
Sea: Peace, Cheerful/ Turmoil
Comments: I got this idea when I enter the storeroom where my mum keep her sewing machines and saw these threads remains on the floor. I tried to make use of the thread to express more stuff, but due to some echnical difficulties, it didn’t turn out as well as I wanted it to.
I had some trouble with this Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL perhaps because I wasn’t used to using it. The last image has a blue tint and was underexposed. Thua I desided to “burn’ using photoshop to give it the feeling of “Danger”