Title: Moving Types
Medium: “Motion Text/Typography in Motion” /Video
- Develop thinking with the end in mind (Principles of Personal Vision):
- Decide on what your moving types should look when it finishes the sentences you choose.
- Decide on the Typefaces
- Remember Principles of Visual Communication: Size Contrast (which sentences/words should belarge/small), Weight Contrast (which sentences/words should be thin/thick), Color Contrast(where applicable), and Layout (where to put the sentences: where to begin and where to end),
- Organize your vision: Create at least 9 organized sentences
- Create a B plan: Choose different variation (2 variations on each sentence)
I had a difficult time choosing the song for Kinetic. Should I choose a song that I like or should I choose a song that I feel will be easier to express and get the feeling?
In the end, I narrow down my choices to choosing between 2 high school musical songs via elimination. (Because there were some vulgarities in Simple Plan’s song :()